ESCONDIDO, CA — Who doesn’t love a meal deal?
Beginning Tuesday, Farmer Boys, the regional restaurant chain known for its burgers and all-day breakfasts, will roll out a limited-time discount menu, dubbed “No Brainer Deals,” featuring seven items priced from $3 to $4.25 at its two Escondido eateries.
The promo is expected to run through April.
The ‘No Brainer Deals’ offering include:
- Jr. Cheeseburger ($3): A fire-grilled beef patty topped with American cheese, dill pickles and house-made 1000 island dressing on a locally baked, toasted brioche bun.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin ($3): A cage-free, scrambled egg, topped with hickory-smoked bacon and American cheese on an English muffin.
- Crispy French Toast Dippers ($3): Three battered and cooked, crispy bread sticks, dusted with cinnamon, powdered sugar and served with syrup.
- Fried Chicken Dippers ($3.25): Two, white-meat chicken strips, seasoned, battered, fried and served with ranch dressing.
- Mini Cakes Skillet ($4): Three silver-dollar hot cakes with syrup, a scrambled egg and two bacon strips.
- Parm-Crusted Grilled Cheese ($4): Locally baked sourdough, loaded with melted American and pepper jack cheese and grilled with a crispy Parmesan crust.
- All-Beef Chili ($4.25): Scratch-made beef chili crafted with a secret blend of spices and topped with shredded cheddar cheese and diced onions
In Escondido, restaurants are at:
- 925 W. Mission Ave.
- 1333 E. Valley Pkwy.
See the Farmer Boys website for location or menu details.
Founded in 1981 in Riverside, Farmer Boys sells burgers, sandwiches, salads, sides and breakfast entrees at 98 restaurants in California and Nevada. Expansion plans into Arizona are underway.